Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Five Orange Pips

.Alice has gone too far this time. Either her mental degeneration or her sadistic psychopathic humor has driven her to this point, I can't say which. I don't know what to think, or what to say to her. It does not matter what I say to her anyway, does it? She'll simply reply with some other, worse, entry after a period of unexplained dormancy. I used to fear for her health, but now I see she must be doing fine. If she can waste her time playing these games, tormenting me..destroying any trust I tried to hold for her, how 'sick' can she be? Robbie doesn't understand what is wrong. He never read Sherlock Holmes, he would not be able to grasp them...and yet I find myself shaking over the references made to a fictional story. I know the reference Alice is trying to make, making me believe that soon my time will be up. I do not know what she wants me to believe with those other things. The masks and the phrase written on the bottom of the fourth page can only be assumed to be another branch of her insanity. The nameless K.K's must be her idea of a crossover, bringing in the works of her beloved Kafka in order to show her superiority over my emotions.I can't allow this, it's only a story. Only a myth. Nothing of this is real. It's all just an image locked in her brain, something that is eating away at her and destroying her. She brings me into it in order to calm herself and prevent the delusion from becoming worse. I know this is true, it has to be true....it wouldn't have been hard for her to figure out a Sherlock Holmes story in which to irritate me with. My blog's name alone is a reference to him, and so certainly this is only a psychotic episode on her part, and nothing more. But then I begin to think of all the things that have been happening to me. The burns, the sickness, the death, and the dreams. So much of it only occurred after her episodes. I fear her disease disorder is spreading.....and it has wrapped itself around me without my knowledge. I hope it claims no more because of my entries, but it is much too late to stop this now. I know Alice is reading this. She has to be stopped. Her game has to end. She's reduced me to tears and Robbie into fear. He doesn't know what to do, and neither do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment