Sunday, January 30, 2011

Neverland

I wasn't able to find anything interesting to read, or at least I couldn't bring myself to read anything at the library. Robbie tried to get me to read some things on puppets, but I found myself rereading Peter Pan. It makes me a little bit better, reading about the adventures of a boy that never grew up. At least with Brian's passing, he'll still be a child. He'll always be remembered as one, and never have to go through growing up, and that's a good thing isn't it? Robbie sure thought so when I talked to him about it, but I guess a puppeteer can never truly grow up. I think next week will be a little bit happier, I can't linger on Brian's death forever. Maybe..I'll try reading to the children again. They really liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment