Friday, March 11, 2011

Searching

I arrived home from work, and everything was quiet. Usually, Roc greets me when I come home, but today she was silent. I went to her cage only to find it was completely empty. The cage was not disturbed, the only thing missing was my beloved Roc. I would have called the police, but I know they can't be trusted. I am taking matters into my own hands, I am going off to search for her in the forest. If Roc escaped by her own means, I know that is where she will be. If I still cannot find her, I will look around town tomorrow. Robbie isn't coming with me, but I've asked him to keep an eye out for Roc, just in case she happens to find her way home. Wish me luck, I will get to the bottom of this, for Roc's sake.

3 comments:

  1. Oh No! I hope you find him.... ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... i havent heard anything from Mary since she left and... im starting to get worried, i want to call the police, but Mary said not to. but im so worried about her i dont know what to do...

    ReplyDelete