Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lights Out

I'm on here so early because both my classes and my job were canceled today. A nasty storm hit, and knocked out the power at my house, the school, and the day care. I was sent home early from work only to come home to a darkened house with a storm raging. I checked on Roc and found her to be very joyful even with the storm raging. The power came back around 2 am last night, and I got calls from the school and work saying not to come in. When I looked outside, it was mysteriously foggy (more so then I've ever seen after a storm like that), which faded around lunchtime.

Oh, I should also note, in the little time I was at work yesterday was strange. Brian was there, but I didn't have much time to talk to him or see why he was there on a Wednesday. He seemed to be coloring, I'll have to ask him what he was coloring tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I always hate it when the power goes out. x_x What am I going to do with no electricity, eh? This reminds me of yesterday morning, it was pretty foggy over here too (couldn't see the sky or anythin') but I went to school as normal and while on the bus, I noticed that only a small area was enveloped in fog. Funny how nature is.

    ReplyDelete