Saturday, June 25, 2011

Closing of the Day Care

Today I noticed an article in the local newspaper about the Day Care center I used to work at. I hadn't been paying much attention to it after I left it, but the news had caught my eye. The article was a small one, but it informed me that the center was shut down. It didn't go out of business, nor did the lack of staff cause it to be closed. Instead, the police were forced to shut it down because more and more children had gone missing since Brian. I tried checking which children had gone missing, but to no avail. The police had kept everything quiet which was why the article seemed so hidden. No other information could be found on what happened to the children, or if anyone had any idea who did it. If it is anything like what happened to Brian.....then I have some sort of idea where their bodies will turn up, but I hope I am wrong. As for Robbie, I have yet to tell him about the article. He's feeling much better than before, but I don't want to worry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment