Monday, January 30, 2012

Visitor II

The tapping has changed tone the last few days; He no longer is simply trying to get my attention. He has been scratching into the door, creating some god awful sound that is much worse than any termite or mouse.
And today when I woke up, there was a 5 carved into the grain of the door.
It was a new appearance, I did not notice damage to the door before now. He is toying with my mind, wanting me to forget and deny things existing. Wants me to deny the fact Alice is not responding not because she does not want to, but because she cannot. He wants to give me time to make a 'wise' decision, perhaps He believes I will go calmly. I would rather stay and starve than run to Him, I am not a schizophrenic whose mind welcomes such intervention. I studied the mind, I know how it works. Simple scare tactics and torture will not make me run to him for safety. No amount of Stockholm Syndrome will make me do such a thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you're interested, but in the case you are, or the visitors of your blog, I'll direct you to my blog: http://celestialbird.blogspot.com/

    I don't know what you can do at this point, perhaps it would be a good idea to run, but I'm not sure if you're inclined to do that.

    - Andreas

    ReplyDelete