Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Plans

I've been rather bored and lonely recently. I don't want to waste money flying back home to family; and since I have been avoiding the forest, it's leaving me very little to do except visit the day care. I decided, since he doesn't have much to do this Christmas either, to ask Robbie if it would be alright for me to spend Christmas with him. I hope he will say it is alright, if he doesn't I'll just be spending the holiday with Roc. Although there's nothing wrong with that.

Brian noticed how sad I was, probably better than I realized myself. He told me he was going to draw something for me, but he wouldn't tell me or let me see whatever he was working on. I bet it's going to be a card, and I can't wait to see what he thinks up.

No comments:

Post a Comment