Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Well, I ended up spending most of the day with Robbie. He made a small meal for the both of us, which was pretty good. I felt bad not having much to give him, as I could tell just by walking into his house that he had more puppets than he had room for. I decided to get him something simple, a box of chocolates. He loved them, and we ended up spending the day just talking about what we do. His house was filled with the different puppets he had, each of them lining shelves on the walls. He apparently got into the hobby of being a puppeteer from his father, and has kept all of the puppets his father had. I talked to him about my bird watching, and he seemed eager to go watching with me. I didn't want to tell him too much about the police and everything, so I simply told him to wait until it got warmer. He seemed to believe me, but looked a bit down after I told him this. I plan on visiting him more when I have the time.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it sounds like the two of you had a nice time together! I hope the winter over there will be short so you can go bird watching soon.

    ReplyDelete