Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meeting Brian

I saw Brian at the Day Care today. I was so relieved to see him, so glad to know he wasn't really gone. No one paid much attention to him much except me, and I talked to him a bit. I didn't ask anything about the indecent, he didn't seem up to it (and really, I don't think I did either). When I spoke to him, I saw he was shaking. He was afraid, and he drew very abstract drawings. They weren't of trees, or of strange symbols. He even picked colors at random. I also noticed his arms. His arms were lacerated with scars, but they weren't like blades. I don't know how to describe them, but they couldn't be natural.

I'm so curious over what happened to him, but I know it isn't right to just go out and ask him. I just don't want it happening to him again, and with how he is...I doubt he'll want to go outside much anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Brian's back. I wonder what's happened to him as well... it seems to have been traumatizing, but I think you're doing right in not asking him about it. Maybe in time you'll be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..I really hope he gives me some sort of hint, or I can figure it out. I don't think I'll be able to ask him right out, it wouldn't be very professional of me and I'd lose any trust that Brian had with me before.

    ReplyDelete